1. You may challenge up 5 spots.
2. When making a challenge, challenger calls player. Challenged must give a match date within 7 days of contact or be defaulted. If injured, sick or on vacation, you may not challenge that person.
3. All challenges are 2 out of 3 sets with regular scoring.
4. Notify Brian Cory about challenge results = firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you challenge and lose, you must challenge a lower spot with your next challenge. Then you may rechallenge the previous spot/person.
6. New players challenging on the ladder get 1 free challenge anywhere on the ladder. If you lose, you go to the bottom of the ladder.
7. Challenger provides a new can of balls for the match.
8. This ladder is to stimulate singles play at the club. You are required to have fun!
1. Mario Villacres
2. Scott Trambley
3. Erick Paraiso
4. Tom Herlihy
5. Don Bruce
6. Rob Haller.
7. Scott Prysi
8. David Fried
10. Maureen Taikowski
12. Kira Whitaker
13. Bill Shewchuk
Ashleigh Ryan Landry